Fly For Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Banner Contest Let Us See What You Can!

4 posters

Go down

Site Banner Contest Let Us See What You Can! Empty Site Banner Contest Let Us See What You Can!

Post  jurre Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:36 am

Hello all, i wanna make a contest for making a flyforchaos banner
as you see on the top of the page is a banner and its very ugly well, i think you know what im going to say we need a new one, we need one with a cool background nice letters and maybe a pic of a flyff character in it doesnt matter it just have to be good there are no prices to win the thing you get is respect from me and i hope thats good enough and wouldent it be cool if your banner if on the top of the page of this website?

idk the exact height and width just make one and it can be always changed succes guys just post it in this topic

many greetings jurre.

jurre
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Site Banner Contest Let Us See What You Can! Empty Re: Site Banner Contest Let Us See What You Can!

Post  renegade Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:05 am

ill get started

renegade

Back to top Go down

Site Banner Contest Let Us See What You Can! Empty Re: Site Banner Contest Let Us See What You Can!

Post  jurre Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:17 am

okey Smile

jurre
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  derinu Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:16 pm

I can have a try too.. Any color themes or specific art?

derinu

Back to top Go down

Post  Pills Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:26 am

zomg... i just tried im hopeless !!! all i got is ~~PAINT~~ lolz

gonna get a program and do it Very Happy
gonna be chaotic !!!???
Pills
Pills

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down