Fly For Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renegades GM App

2 posters

Go down

Renegades GM App Empty Renegades GM App

Post  renegade Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:02 am

GM APPLICATION

name?: Blake Renegade or Skullelf

age?: 15

expirience flyff?:Played from v6 - v8 then came back at v11 i think it was could have been v10 got a 69 psykeeper took a week to make with a friend

expirience with computers?: I dont know all that coding mumbo jumbo but i have been using photoshop for about 5 months now. I been using computers for about 8 years now without any major problems arising.

expirience being gm?: Have been a GM on 5 private servers although they were only Wow, Knight online and runescape servers i did in my time as a GM gain the communitys respect as being online when the admins and other GM's are not there was always someone there willing to help. For a FPS clan i was a admin for 2 years as a Tactical advisor for strats etc and a server admin.

why should we choose you?: Well i feel i am a natural leader, I havnt ever had too much trouble with players and i can bring some new ideas to the community. I am a pretty nice person unless someone is just flaming others for no reason. I can take a joke and i help people when ever they need it

what you gonna do to help us?: Bring new ideas to the community, Help the community understand if something happens that its not going to be forever ( E.g Server crashing ). Hosting events ingame would be a major part of me being a GM for this community. Helping players get off the Admin / Dev teams back would be another priority so they can work on the server.

do you promise us to not break any rule?: I havnt broken a rule as a GM / Admin ever and i intend to keep it that way.

give us some more information about who you are and more?: Well im still in highschool grade 10 next year i have to go to a college to do 11 and 12 so will be doing that. I never have homework unless i been screwing around in class which hardly ever happens
MSN/Live Address : renegade93@live.com

Send us a Email or Add me if u want to discuss more

renegade

Back to top Go down

Renegades GM App Empty Re: Renegades GM App

Post  jurre Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:12 am

very nice:)

jurre
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: