Fly For Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application

2 posters

Go down

GM Application Empty GM Application

Post  derinu Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:52 am

GM APPLICATION

name?: Darren Cohen [D3RiNU]

age?: 17 going on 18

expirience flyff?: Well it's been like 3 years now more or less.. 81 bp and several other 2nd job classes...

expirience with computers?: A lot, not muchprogramming and stuff, but more into technical.. Been like 6-7 years navigating in these stuff..

expirience being gm?: Not really in MMORPG's, but been a server admin in some several local FPS servers.

why should we choose you?: Well, I'm dedicated to stuff which I'm looking forward to do and like to be a leader just to help other people and get respected back. And I'm also helpful to other players with their questions.

what you gonna do to help us?: Hmm anything which is a must is everything I'm willing to do. Ofcourse once of the most important is to get this community as large as I can. And also help players ingame with any queries they have.

do you promise us to not break any rule?: Ofcourse, if Ima get accepted I'll have to abide by the rules, no doubts.

give us some more information about who you are and more?: Well I live in Malta, Europe. Well I can talk Maltese ofcourse Razz, pretty good english, some italian and french. I don't know what to say more. Any of you who wanna reach me, add me on :
MSN: darrencohen_1@msn.com
XFire: d3rinu

Love and Respect,
D3

derinu

Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty Re: GM Application

Post  jurre Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:19 am

Its good! but, it can be better and we want gms who know what they are doing i'm not saying you don't know what your doing, but its just we want really good gms.

jurre
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  derinu Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:11 pm

jurre wrote:Its good! but, it can be better and we want gms who know what they are doing i'm not saying you don't know what your doing, but its just we want really good gms.

Well what's the things you want in "good" GM's?

derinu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down